Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's been a while, eh?

It has come to my attention that I don't update my blog! Well, I never feel like I have anything to blog about... especially since facebook is around, I find myself just doing status updates and that usually covers what's going on in my life. I will try to write in here more though. But, I have to know that someone is actually reading this! So let me know if you do, and you can hold me accountable to update.

What's going on with me now? Not much, just finished reading The Hunger Games, and starting on the second book in the trilogy, Catching Fire. I absolutely loved The Hunger Games and recommend it to anybody! I am also finishing a scarf that I started making for Nick almost 2 years ago! It's nothing fancy, but I just failed to continue working on it after I started. Hmm.. what else? I can't really think of much going on, but if you would like to hear about anything, or have an idea for a post, let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I read your blog Beth. Look forward to more updates. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had one!!!!I am subscribed now too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog too. Just write about things when it strikes you. Funny things, random things. I was alot more creative on my blog before kids!

    ReplyDelete