Thursday, February 19, 2009

Genesis

Thanks so much to Kara for setting up my blog for me and making it pretty! I think you did a great job! Thank you also for the birthday wishes and y'all making my day singing to me! So, yes, I am 29 today.. technically at 6:33 tonight.

Alright, so this is my first entry and I really have no idea what this blog will become. I do hope to write in it often, and I hope I have enough interesting things to say that my friends will actually want to read it! I know I don't have any adorable kids to post pictures of, but I do have dogs to post pictures of, and they are my children! Please tell me what you'd like to hear from me about in my blog.. I'm sure I'll need ideas/suggestions! I also need to do the 'About Me' section, but that's always so difficult for me to do. Maybe I'll eventually add some things in there. I am also taking suggestions for a blog title, so please let me know if you have any ideas!

Speaking of dogs, one of them was a Valentines/Birthday present from Nick. So, thank you to Nick for that, as well as for my new phone that was also Vday/Bday present. I love them both. :)

I guess this is enough for now. Go ahead and follow me on here, and let me know about your blog so I can follow you too!

5 comments:

  1. This is a good b-day present to yourself. Happy b-day Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Just have fun with the blog =) That's what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just post whatever... thoughts, events, anything it's YOUR blog. No pressure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great birthday friend! Welcome to the world of blog. :) Where'd you end up going for dinner??? HMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!

    Kara, we went to PF Changs and it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete